What Everyone Should Know About GrindRelief Nighttime
- Bruxism is the term used for clenching (when you tightly hold your top and bottom teeth together) or grinding (when you slide your teeth back and forth over each other). Clenching puts pressure on the muscles, tissues and other structures around the jaw. Grinding wears down teeth and can be noisy enough to keep sleep partners awake.
- Clenching and grinding, stress and anxiety can increase. Symptoms include earache; headache; shoulder and neck pain; eating disorders; insomnia; sore or painful jaw; receding gums.
- Grind Relief Nighttime targets teeth grinding and clenching which causes tremendous damage including fracturing teeth, gum recession, root canals, neck and shoulder pain, earaches and headaches including migraines.
- Teeth grinding goes back to Biblical times as the Book of Revelations refers to the “grinding and gnashing of teeth.”
- The only anti-grinding device known to be effective concentrates biting forces at the midline. GrindRelief Nighttime goes beyond that standard by concentrating forces on the upper and lower midline at the same time with the patented Central Power Bar that releases the stimulus for clenching.
- There are about five different over-the-counter mouth guards that sell for $20 or $30 but have been proven to actually increase grinding and clenching activity.
- GrindRelief Nighttime can be purchased online and easily fit at home, eliminating the need to spend $200 to $500 for a visit to the dentist for a fitting.
- About 20 percent of patients who clench or grind experience shoulder or neck pain and headaches. While GrindRelief Nighttime is not cleared by the FDA to specifically treat this, it does work to alleviate clenching and grinding.
- GrindRelief Nighttime, invented by Dr. Joe Pelerin, is produced in New Albany, IN.
- GrindRelief Nighttime has produced dramatic results as early as five days after the first use and most often within two weeks after initial fitting.
- Most individuals are able to fit GrindRelief Nighttime on the first try. For others, the device can be reheated and refitted. Easy how-to instructions over on this page.
The Teeth Grinding Solution
FDA-cleared mouth guard. Works better, lasts longer and costs less. The best anywhere, any price, guaranteed.