Got Questions? Get Answers Here.
Dr. Joe Pelerin, the creator of GrindRelief helps you understand the need for a dental guard and the many ways it can benefit you. Our mouth guard for grinding teeth is better than its competitors because it’s proven to prevent Bruxism and it’s FDA-cleared. Here, Dr. Joe Pelerin answers your frequently asked questions about GrindRelief. Also, take time to watch our video or call us for more information!
Our design is completely different and with a therapeutic effect; “Science between the teeth”… it’s NOT just a rubber mouthguard. Its mode of action is proven to reduce the muscle activity that causes the pain, and that costs a little more. We have sold thousands of these; many of them to happy repeat customers who want a second one on hand. You can read the reviews yourself. CLICK HERE to see a direct comparison of GrindRelief and a few of the other brands….then make your decision.
Yes! The device can be used for daytime clenching and grinding as well as nighttime clenching and grinding.
- Wash with toothpaste and toothbrush
- Protect from high temperatures
- Soak in hydrogen peroxide once a week for 10 minutes, rinse and dry
Other devices do little to prevent forces of clenching and can cause you to clench/grind your teeth with more intensity. GrindRelief is a much smaller device. The Central Power Bar is unique in that it releases stimulus for clenching. Studies show a device that concentrates forces on anterior mid line reduce muscle clenching up to 60 percent. GrindRelief helps users stop teeth grinding and clenching, relieving them of the problems associated with Bruxism.
After using GrindRelief, patients that have complained of headaches, shoulder, neck pain and dental problems, are free of their Bruxism symptoms. GrindRelief has allowed for patients to sleep better and become pain free! Check out our testimonial video for more information.
The device should not be worn for more than 12 hours straight. Always remove before eating or drinking.
Within the first three years of use, if the Central Power Bar is worn through, the device will be replaced free of charge. You pay only shipping and handling for the new device. The device must first be returned for inspection to confirm that tooth grinding was the cause of the wear. The three-year guarantee does not include the following as “wear”:
- Damage marks on the posterior of the device
- It’s important to know that it might take a few tries to fit your GrindRelief perfectly. The device can be reheated and reshaped as many times as necessary to get the perfect, comfortable fit.
- Ensure that you are wearing the guard properly. You will know when you are wearing GrindRelief correctly because your upper and lower back teeth will not come into contact. When worn properly, the main force should be felt at the mid-line between the upper and lower front teeth. This is where the Central Power Bar releases the stimulus to reduce muscle pressure up to 60 percent.
If your night mouth guard is too loose, you may re-soften and fold thermoplastic back into the center of the tray. You may then refit your mouth guard by following the instructions again from the beginning. You may do this as much as needed. Be sure not to move the teeth guard for the first 90 seconds.
First you should reheat the water in the microwave for at least 90 seconds. Then place the device on a spoon and dip into the heated water for 5 seconds. Reposition device on your teeth and lift on and off several times. You may repeat this as many times as you like to ensure it’s a comfortable fit.
There is generally a 24-hour holding period to allow for credit card authorization and all orders ship once the transaction has cleared. **Business operates Monday – Friday, 9 am – 4pm EST
There may be several reasons for declined results, including:
- Credit card issuer has declined the transaction (contact your card issuer)
- The billing address of the credit card does not match the billing address entered (reenter the correct address that corresponds with the card being used)
Got a Question You Didn't See? Ask Here.
The Teeth Grinding Solution
FDA-cleared mouth guard. Works better, lasts longer and costs less. The best anywhere, any price, guaranteed.